The Enrollment / Tribal Operations Department is responsible for processing Enrollment applications and presenting them to the Enrollment Committee for review. The staff also provides assistance to Tribal Members and other departments regarding the tribal enrollment status.
Staff members attend all Tribal Council meetings to record, transcribe and maintain Tribal Council meeting minutes and resolutions.
The department is responsible for assembling packets (from submitted material) to Tribal Council Members prior to meetings, as well as to Administration, the Tribal Attorney and the Tribal Accounting Department.
- Provide Tribal Members with copies of birth records/certificates upon request.
- Provide Tribal Members with information on their enrollment status, "Certification of Membership" or "Blood Quantum Certification" documents upon request.
- Respond to correspondence from potential Tribal Members, and direct Tribal Members to proper agencies.
- Provide assistance and information to programs including, but not limited to, Education, TANF, Planning, Realty and Administration. NO confidential information is released.
- Supply current data on specific add cards to the Bureau of Indian Affairs to insure computer print-out is current.
- Issue Tribal photo identification cards to Tribal Members.
- Assist in completing drafts of resolutions to individuals or programs unable to draft their own, prior to submission to the Tribal Council.
- Upon request from programs, research to secure past Council actions and resolutions.
- Election duties as assigned by the Tribal Council.
- Family Resource Center services.