- The following services are available for victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault
- 24 hour statewide toll-free crisis line: (800) 236-7660
- Trained on-call advocates to respond to all emergencies or crisis situations
- 24-hour support staff
- Assistance for responding Law Enforcement personnel.
- Emergency shelter for victims, women, children, elders etc.
- Education, resource referrals, legal advocacy, restraining order advocacy, child advocacy, child education
- Support meetings, parenting education and support
- Financial and budgeting information
- Judicare Card-issuing agency
- Provides assistance, when available, by donating needed items to victims of fire, or families having a hard time financially
- Special events and groups such as: Men's Batterers Groups, Women's Support Groups, Coordinated Community Response Team, Traditional Women's gatherings, Grandmother Moon Ceremonies, and a yearly family day celebration feast in honor of parents in the community.
Office Phone: (715) 588-7660 or (800) 236-7660
Office Fax: (715) 588- 2313
LDF Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Program
P.O. Box 67
Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538